You are invited to celebrate with us our 3rd Annual Haitian Cultural Gala on Friday, November 15, 2019, between 6pm-9pm at Rhode Island Shriners Imperial Room.
The New Bridges for Haitian Success, Inc. is a Rhode Island-based 501(c)3 organization that provides direct services English literacy education, health education, and computer literacy. These educational programs help teach financial self-sufficiency and uplift within the Haitian community as they integrate into the larger Rhode Island community.
We have a strong track record of proven success AND ACCOUNTABILITY OF DONATIONS.
- SENT AN AMBULANCE full of supplies to Belle-Anse, Haiti.
- PROVIDED three educational scholarships to members of the Haitian community in Rhode Island.
- Organized a press conference responding to President Donald Trump’s ignorant racist claim about Haiti.
- LOBBIED our Congressional Delegation for the extension of TPS for Haitian Nationals.
- Helped Haitian students apply for scholarships and access to college
- Two members of the Haitian community in RI, GRANTED Asylum.
- Contributed to sending more Haitians to school in Haiti.
Facebook: New Bridges for Haitian Success. Twitter bernardgeorges2. Instagram:nb4hs
Thank you to our incredible sponsors’ Officer of Lieutenant Governor Daniel McKee, Neighborhood Health Plan, Rhode Island Department of Administration, Office of Diversity Equality, Equity and Opportunity. Accepting more sponsors.